Terms & Conditions
Your statutory rights are not affected by these Trading Terms
Returns (UK mainland deliveries)
If for any reason you wish to return and be refunded for any of the items purchased, contact us within 7 working days of receiving the items by one of the contact methods described below. Our working days are Monday - Friday
- Please do not use the items.
- Please re-pack in the original packaging.
- We will provide a return warehouse address to which you should send the item(s).
- Please ensure that the goods are insured in transit and get a postage receipt.
- We are able to collect using our own couriers from your address if necessary - a charge will be made for this.
- Return carriage costs (if applicable) and original carriage costs will be deducted from any refund - carriage charges are non-refundable.
- Refund for cancelled items will be made by the original payment method within 14 days of receipt (usually within 2 days of return).
- Items manufactured, customised to customer requirements or not purchased from our website cannot be returned.
Please check all goods before signing for them. If this is not possible please sign that the goods are unchecked for damage. If goods arrive damaged please sign the delivery note "item damaged". Then notify us within 24 hours by one of the contact methods described below. We will send you a returns note to complete and arrange free collection. Replacements will be dispatched as quickly as possible.
We are committed to providing a high quality service. To assist us to maintain this we aim to deal with any complaints and comments efficiently and fairly. If you have any complaints or comments that you would like to make concerning our service, please e-mail us. Your comments are greatly appreciated and assessed as we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards.
To report any damaged or missing goods or requests to return
Telephone: 01751 417706 during normal office hours Mon - Fri
E mail: email@example.com
On the checkout page you can choose to pay by all major credit/debit cards after which a confirmation email will be sent to you.
Alternatively, you can request to pay by cheque. Whatever option you select, a confirmation email will follow for your records.
All prices shown on this website are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT @ 20%
Delivery Lead Times
- Orders are processed on arrival.
- Bespoke products are dispatched within 7 working days.
- Pre-planted products are dispatched within 2 working days.
- Lead times for special displays/trees are quoted separately.
- Many of our products are next working day delivery.
Our carriers deliver Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm. Deliveries are untimed but we can generally indicate the day of delivery. Please ensure that someone is available to receive and sign for the goods.
Tracking your order
Our sales office can be contacted by telephone 01751 417706 during normal office hours Mon - Fri or email to enquire about orders placed.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- When you purchase online we will never see your credit/debit card details as this information is only forwarded through Sagepay (weblink) to the banking authorities for approval.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
- If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
Tel: 01751 417706
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration no: 4529657
Vat Registration No: 804718043